Monday, October 18, 2021 12:00pm
Tuesday, October 19, 2021 12:00pm
About this Event
Add to calendar
FOR STUDENTS ONLY; for the general vaccine clinics, please visit this event.
- HUHS will be holding flu vaccination clinics on Mondays and Tuesdays from 12 pm–3 pm in the Smith Campus Center on the 2nd floor, Art wing, beginning on October 4th through December 14th (no clinics on Monday holidays).
- The first clinics on Monday, October 4th and Tuesday, October 5th will be designated for those in our community 65 and older only. We will have high-dose flu vaccine available.
- Clinics on Monday, October 18th and Tuesday, October 19th will be designated for students only.
- A Harvard ID or HUGHP insurance card are required in order to receive the flu vaccine at HUHS.
- This year’s flu clinics will be by appointment only. Appointments can be made by logging into the HUHS Patient Portal using your HarvardKey, or by calling (617) 495-8414 or (617) 495-2001.
0 people are interested in this event