Tuesday, December 14, 2021 12pm
About this Event
Add to calendar
- HUHS is now holding flu vaccination clinics from 12 pm–3 pm in the Smith Campus Center on the 2nd floor, Art Wing, through December 14th. See the flu clinic webpage for all dates.
- We will have high-dose flu vaccine available.
- Clinics on Monday, October 18th and Tuesday, October 19th will be designated for students only.
- A Harvard ID or HUGHP insurance card are required in order to receive the flu vaccine at HUHS.
- This year’s flu clinics will be by appointment only. Appointments can be made by logging into the HUHS Patient Portal using your HarvardKey, or by calling (617) 495-8414 or (617) 495-2001.